Calavera Mexico Sugar Skul Day Of The Dead Dia De Muertos Shirt

 Back when Calavera Mexico Sugar Skul Day Of The Dead Dia De Muertos Shirt I took my schnauzer to get neutered the vet in charge of the procedure told me he could trim his ears too for just 50 more bucks I said no, he kept insisting for me to say yes claiming untrimmed ears on schnauzers make them look cheap. Something in my gut told me he was going to trim his ears even if I didn't consent to it so i took my dog and left. I dont understand, thats shit logic, i'd rather have a "cheap" looking dog than a mutilated one.And besides that, how is a dog having their NORMAL EARS supposed to make them look "cheap"? Right? It's not like shephards are being taxed by their dog's tails anymore. Is THAT why they started docking them???? Not really. They started docking dogs tails.

Buy not: Calavera Mexico Sugar Skul Day Of The Dead Dia De Muertos Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This is Season



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Everybody Has An Addiction Mine Just Happens To Be Rod Stewart Shirt

Halloween Town Class Of 98 University Official Top Shirt

Georgia Bulldogs One Nation Under God Shirt