Snoopy Great Pumpkin Believer Since 1966 Halloween Shirt

 I also learned Snoopy Great Pumpkin Believer Since 1966 Halloween Shirt that if you will give your 100% to your job then your company will ask for 150%! I am glad I left that job. The 100% thing is so true. I ended up being crossed trained in multiple roles in my department, trying to be a good employee and all. I applied for an internal position and was told no way because I am the "backup" for so many people. So what, I'm stuck in this role forever now? I live by the lessons I learned from the book If You Give A Mouse A Cookie. Helps every single day. When I read that book at 7 I never realized that there was an important story behind it and I just thought it was the antecedent to Reddit shitposts. The more you give, the more they will ask of you.

Buy it: Snoopy Great Pumpkin Believer Since 1966 Halloween Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This is Season



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Halloween 2020 True Horror Story Quarantine Shirt

Chillin' Like A Villain Anti Trump Nope Hair Halloween 2020 Shirt

Riden The Trump Witch Train Halloween 2020 Shirt