Winnipeg Jets Jack Skellington This Is Halloween NHL Shirt

 I keep my Winnipeg Jets Jack Skellington This Is Halloween NHL Shirt computer on from, and respond to any requests as they come up, but I put in about an hour of actual work every day. I end up being the most "productive" person in my department, with the least mistakes. Everyone I work with is ecstatic with my job performance. I keep my work phone on me all day, so I am always available. I get to spend all day hanging out with my 3 year old, instead of sending him to daycare during a pandemic, so it is safer and much less expensive. And my coworkers wonder why I am not in a rush to come back into the office...Find a gig that makes you want to give your 120%. Many people think that work related issues don't follow you home. If that's the case, more power to you; but if not, make sure you're investing your knowledge into becoming fluent within your apparatus. 

Buy it: Winnipeg Jets Jack Skellington This Is Halloween NHL Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This is Season





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Halloween 2020 True Horror Story Quarantine Shirt

Chillin' Like A Villain Anti Trump Nope Hair Halloween 2020 Shirt

Riden The Trump Witch Train Halloween 2020 Shirt